I’ve worked on web projects since the 1990’s, when the Internet looked much, much different. (In the ‘net’s defense, so did I.)
Most recently, I’ve been the Digital Services Manager for the Cobb County Public Library System, where I have been responsible for maintaining a useful, accessible, and user-friendly suite of websites.
Cobbcat.org: Primary website for the Cobb County Public Library System.
- Provided content for the site since its revamp in 2009
- Provided input on its appearance; site was designed by a committee
- Since 2009, have had a primary role in its maintenance and content management
- Was responsible for the creation of new pages or the redesign of existing content, including:
- Migrated site content from a local IIS server to an Apache server in 2013.
- Currently working on a new site
Cobbcat.org/blog: Blog for the Cobb County Public Library System. (Yes, it’s part of the same site, but it has a different design, so I included it here.)
- Migrated content to local IIS server in 2011; migrated to Apache server in 2013.
- Developed design in 2011.
- Maintain content schedule and write content.
http://cbpl.ent.sirsi.net/client/default: Cobb County’s new discovery portal, launched 2013.
- Assisted the SirsiDynix implementation team with the configuration
- Designed the user interface (including graphics, content, and layout)